Monday, May 14, 2012

UNITY is the Family...

1.       Woman is She, Man he be; together they unite to stand as three, reflective of the Unity that all is, Divided they know what the Fall is. U and I verse to bring what the Jay-Birds sing, L-O-V-E is the Nature of the Divine, because in my soul is the echo of what's in your soul, and in my mind is the beauty of this manifested in time. Afraid not of what others may say, Afraid not of what others may think, however cautious not thrown to the wind, but cautious nonetheless as the beginning shall mirror the end. My soul knows no struggle as my mind is confused, my life has met no other comparable to you. My hopes are written before destiny's fate, that we may soon meet and live on destiny's planes... " Woman is She, Man he be"...Lord Shamik

No comments:

Post a Comment